Let Our Family Welcome You and Yours
If you are looking for a deeper connection to Judaism in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive community, we would love to share more about what makes the Har Sinai Temple experience so special:
- Attentive clergy and staff who recognize and appreciate each person as an individual
- An array of innovative educational programs, community outreach, and social action groups — with something for everyone
- Inspiring study groups that expand your knowledge and satisfy lots of curiosities
- A collaborative culture that embraces and supports diverse points of view
- A caring, highly rated Religious School that invests in its instructors and values the growth of each child — from toddler to teen
Lisa Kimmelman and Debbie Mannella, our Membership co-chairs, will lean in, listen, and share the aspects of our community that will resonate best with you and your family. Why not sample our Shabbat Services, or Zoom into any of our programs and get a sense of our spiritual home where you can feel comfortable sharing life’s simchas, surrounded by multi-generations of warm, wonderful people eager to make meaningful moments together.
Contact us to learn more about membership, meet the Rabbi, and visit Har Sinai for a tour or upcoming service. We can’t wait to welcome you!
"*" indicates required fields